Tuesday 28 February 2012

HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE!

It's snowing outside! It must be him! It is winter but still it has to be him! HE'S HERE! He's going to take me away and bring em to the heart of winter and I'll meet Claire and John and everyone and we'll all be friends forever and we'll go see that meanie Karin and I'll be like I TOLD YOU! and she'll be all sad and stuff and oh my god he's here!! Wait brother is leaving? Where are you going brother? You'll be back though right? I... I don't want to meet him alone. Not because I'm scared or anything I just want you to meet him too! Alright fine. Come back soon brother.


Eeh! I hear singing it really is him! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's coming to play.

    Are you excited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredibly excited! He's so much cooler than I even imagined! Are you one of his friends like Claire and those kids in The Snowball story?

      Delete
  3. Yes, I guess you could call me that.

    ReplyDelete