Saturday 25 February 2012

To The Cold little boy.

Hi my name is Megan.

I'm 12 years old.

My older brother used to read these things called Fear Blogs and he told me all about this little boy called The Cold Boy. He apparently comes for lonely people.

I'm lonely. Very lonely. I don't have any friends. My brother used to be my friend and he would tell me all these interesting things but he died recently. The angel took him away. My parents don't believe me when I say that though. They tell me not to make up stories. Well... they're not really my parents. They're actually the people who live next to my actual house. I don't live with my mommy anymore. She went to a hospital for crazy people and I've been living with the people next door til she gets out cause daddy went off to war. They're not very nice and I miss mommy and daddy. Anyways I'm lonely and I created this blog thingy with my brothers help. Well not my real brother he's dead remember. He's sort of like my brother's ghost. He told me how to make this blog. Anyways I made it to call The Cold Boy. I don't want to be lonely anymore. Please come be with me. My brother says you'll just kill me but I don't believe that. I think you just take all the lonely people away somewhere were we can all be together and we'll all be friends. If I'm wrong I'll just end up with my brother so no big deal right?

Please come play with me snow boy. I don't want to be alone anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Trust me kid, you don't want to play with little boy blue. He doesn't play well with others. Walk away from this while you still can and go make some friends that aren't monsters from other realms.

    And you really should stop hanging out with your brother. Being a "ghost" changes people and not for the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make friends but all the other kids are mean and no one likes me.

      Wait I know about you. You're the crazy guy with the knife. You kill people. Why would I take advice from you? You're a bad man and my brother agrees with me.

      My brother is a good person even if he is a little creepy and doesn't talk. He's the same person he used to be and he's going to help me meet the cold boy and all three of us are going to be friends together and you'll be all alone.

      Delete