Monday 19 March 2012

Do you know The Muffin Man?

I'm locked in a room. Karin's sister (I still don't know her name) moved the computer into the room with me. Which is nice since I'm pretty sure I'm a hostage and they have no real reason to do that.

I'm pretty sure that being a servant of The Cold Boy I should be able tyo escape but I have no idea how to use any of the powers I should have. I guess she knew that already.

None of that's important though. I apparently made a new friend. I say apparently because he kind of just ordered me to call him my friend. To be honest he scares me. A lot.

He calls himself The Muffin Man. I don't know why. He wears a mask shaped like a chef's hat. Describing him makes him sound funny and ridiculous but he's really not. Just his voice makes me shiver uncontrollably.

The first time he appeared he said nothing and just handed me a lock of hair. I'm pretty sure it was from Karin's sister. Next time he told me his name. The last time he visited he brought a body bag and put it in the center of the room. I haven't opened it yet. I don't want to see who's inside.

He hasn't come back since but I'm sure he'll be back eventually.

1 comment:

  1. You should open the bag, I'm sure there will be candy-no-muffins and cakes everywhere.

    Crunchy, jammy red, cut up cakes.

    Muffin Green.

    ReplyDelete