Tuesday 20 March 2012

She came in today. She looked annoyed then she saw the lock of hair on the desk and suddenly she looked angry. She approached me but didn't touch me. Apparently my skin temperature is below freezing and painful to the touch. She demanded to know what the lock of hair was and how I got it. I tried to answer but I felt afraid of her and couldn't much more than stammer. This seemed to make her even angrier then she noticed the body bag and her anger disappeared instantly. She asked me where it came from but I couldn't answer her. She approached it and knelt down opening it with trembling hands.

hen she saw what was inside she let out an anguished cry. I cried out as well but mine was more surprise.

The body in the bag was my brother.

Not the one I had known recently the one who had died a while ago. It was him. But he was cut open here. His neck slit and then cut up to his jaw. That wasn't how he'd died he'd been shot in the chest by The Angel.

She muttered the name Marcus and crawled away from the body. That wasn't my brother's name.

I couldn't speak. I was so confused. So I couldn't say anything when the muffin man appeared behind her.

She backed up until she bumped into his legs. She looked up and he immediately shoved his fingers into her eye. She screamed as he pulled out her eye and then he cut off her screams by shoving the eye into her throat. She coughed and choked and he reached down digging his nails into her neck he pried her neck open and turned her towards me so I could see the eye stuck in her throat staring out at me. He laughed and asked me if I liked it. She was still alive her legs kicking slightly and I just watched blankly. He shook her and asked me again. I said no. He made a disappointed sound and grabbed her shoulders. He dug his fingers in and then in one swift movement he pulled her apart. I stayed rooted to the spot as he dropped the pieces of her to the floor and then looked at me. He said that had been fun and he'd be back soon then disappeared.

I was left alone with two mutilated corpses in a locked room and a ton of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment