Monday 26 March 2012

Sdrawkcab

So I slept in some random person's backyard. I hid under some flower bushes and made myself comfortable. I woke up later undisturbed so I guess they didn't find me. I moved on the moment I woke up. There's something strange about this neighbourhood though. It's mysteriously empty. On a whim I knocked on a door and a woman answered. I kept my eyes down so she wouldn't be disturbed and made up some random story about going door to door selling something. Unfortunately she asked for ten of my non existent product so I told her I didn't have that much on me and I needed to go get more and ran.

Here's the interesting part. I swear there was no noise or lights on in the house and no one inside until the moment I knocked on the door.

I need to leave this neighbourhood. I'm sure there's something wrong here. I can't leave yet though. There's something blocking me from leaving. I'll sleep here one more night and then tomorrow I'll try and find a way out.

Tonight though I'm going to try and break into someone's house to sleep. If I'm right the result should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment