Friday 23 March 2012

Wake up little girl.

So I woke up and found myself looking into a familiar masked face.

The well lit room was gone. I don't even know if that really happened or I was just suffering from brain damage.

Oh yeah anyways The Muffin Man was watching me when I woke up. He handed me a camera with a picture on it. The picture was of the bloody mural he was making on the wall. I'm not going to say what it was. It's not important and it was incredibly disturbing.

After that he helped me to my feet and brought me outside. I was still too dazed to really resist and allowed him to drag me along. I didn't notice then but I realize upon thinking back he showed no discomfort from touching me.

Outside was a pitch black room. Except there was a light on. In the very center of the room there was a bright light but the room was dark anyways. Then I realized the darkness was moving. The Shadows arranged themselves into words. "Where is he?"

I didn't know who they meant. So I told them so.

"The one you call brother."

I didn't know and I told them as well.

"Then you are of no use to us"

I was worried but apparently that didn't mean kill me. The Muffin Man brought me to a room. It was a perfect copy of my bedroom. He told me to wait here and that he'd come back later when they had a use for me.

What the hell is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment