Saturday 17 March 2012

Welcome

The car stopped and I was told to get out of the car. It wasn't easy. We seem to be at a warehouse. I asked her what was going on and she merely shoved me towards the door. I dropped my laptop and it broke. I'm typing this now from a computer set up in the warehouse.

So Karin well not Karin but I'll explain later told me this place is called Netwerks. It used to be an underground internet hangout or something. I don't really understand. Oh and she's not Karin though she's related to her. Apparently she's Karin's older sister who ran away from the family at 16. Karin's an enemy not a friend I can't be expected to know all about her family.

Apparently we're not alone here either. She lives here with two others. I'm not going to meet them though. She still won't tell me why she brought me here yet. She keeps glancing at the shadows in the room though.

No comments:

Post a Comment