Sunday 25 March 2012

gniklaT

I fell asleep again without intending to and when I woke up I heard nursery rhymes and panicked. I thought The Cold Boy was there but it turned out to just be some random kid. He was walking on top of a set of monkey bars and singing quietly to himself. He looked so peaceful and happy. He had no cares nothing to be afraid of.

I watched him for a number of minutes. I felt so calm. I felt like maybe there was nothing for me to be afraid of. That nothing was happening to me. That I was just a normal girl again. Then he tripped. He fell off the bars and I ran and tried to catch him. I did and immediately he began screaming in pain. I let go but it was too late. His skin was dark red and he was screaming horribly. People started rushing over and I ran away.

I hadn't meant to hurt him.

As I was running I saw The Muffin Man for a couple of seconds watching me. He seemed disappointed. I ignored him and just kept running. I don't know where I am now. I seem to be in a random suburb. There are houses all around. I don't know where to go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment